Books and Book Chapters
- G. Guarracino, D. Kolokotsa, V. Geros. Advanced control systems for energy and environmental performance of buildings. Chapter in the book: Solar Thermal Technologies for Buildings, The state of the art, Part of the BEST (Buildings, Energy & Solar Technology) series, James and James Publishers, UK, 2003.
- K. Dalamagidis, D. Kolokotsa. Reinforcement Learning for Building Environmental Control. Chapter in the book: Reinforcement Learning Theory and Applications, I-Tech Education and Publishing, ISBN 978-3-902613-14-1, 2007.
- C. Diakaki, D. Kolokotsa. Life Cycle Assessment of Buildings. Chapter in the book Sustainable Building Engineering, James and James Publishing, Earthscan, 2008.
- D Kolokotsa, M Santamouris, A Synnefa, T Karlessi, Passive Solar Architecture, in Comprehensive Renewable Energy, Volume 3, ELSEVIER, 2012 (doi:10.1016/B978-0-08-087872-0.00320-6).
- D. Kolokotsa, V. Dimitriou, A. Synnefa, Modeling Cool Materials’ Properties, in Cool Materials for the Built Environment, Bentham Science, 2013.
- M. Kolokotroni, Denia Kolokotsa, in Energy and Environmental Aspects of Cool Materials, in Cool Materials for the Built Environment, Bentham Science, 2013.
- K. Vasilakopoulou, D. Kolokotsa, and M. Santamouris Cities for Smart Environmental and Energy Futures: Urban Heat Island Mitigation Techniques for Sustainable Cities, In Energy Systems Series, Eds. P. Pardalos, S. Rassia, Springer, UK, 2013.
- K. Vasilakopoulou, D. Kolokotsa, and M. Santamouris. The contribution of bioclimatic architecture in the improvement of outdoor urban spaces, Editor(s):Napoleon Enteria, Aliakbar Akbarzadeh in Solar Energy Sciences and Engineering Applications, CRC Press, 2013
- M. Santamouris, D. Kolokotsa. Urban micro climates: mitigating urban heat stress, in Low Carbon Cities Transforming Urban Systems, Edited by Steffen Lehmann, Routledge, Earthscan Series on Sustainable Design, 2015.